Friday, November 29, 2013

Day 29: Christmas decorations

We put up our Christmas decorations today. Well, we already had the tree up so we put up the rest of our decorations.




We (mostly Mckay) put up the lights on the house.

 I made some paper snowflakes to hang over the piano.

 The instructions to make these are pretty easy. I've collected many many pages of sheet music from various Christmas and Easter choir performances I've played for, so I used some of those papers to make the snowflakes.

I was very excited to get out the Advent Calendar I made last year. I spent so much time with it last year, it was like seeing an old friend. I have to find the perfect place to hang it up and then maybe I'll take an updated picture of it.

I'm thankful for Christmas decorations. They make our house look so festive and cheerful. I'm thankful for the constant reminder of the upcoming holiday and the reason we celebrate.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Cute snowflakes and I love your nativity! I love Christmas!