Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day 28: Purdue

Today I am thankful for Purdue and that Mckay has a job. 

For Thanksgiving, I made 4 pies: 2 pecan and 2 apple.
These two pies above I made to take to a local organization that provides meals to families in need. Thinking about others who don't have very much made me really grateful for what we do have. I'm really glad that Mckay gets paid to do research and be a student. I'm glad that all our needs are met. Sure, we budget our money and spend carefully, but we have everything we need.
 We have a wonderful house with two boys who kept eating all my pie crust scraps.
We always have plenty of food on our table, like the delicious rolls in the picture above rising on the table.

I'm thankful that Purdue brought us to Indiana. We've had a great experience here. 

We have a pretty wonderful life. I'm grateful for this holiday that reminds us to be grateful.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Dallin's hair is great! Your pies look yummy!