Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day 16: marriage

I played the piano for a wedding at our church today. Mckay came too and he helped me keep my music organized while playing and he turned pages for me. As I listened during the wedding ceremony, I thought about how wonderful marriage is. It would be really hard to go through life alone. I'm glad that we have spouses, family and friends by our side. I happen to have a particularly great spouse. I love that I get to live with my best friend and see him anytime I want to. We make a great team. The wedding today got a late start, so I was playing prelude music for a lot longer than expected. Mckay was always right there when I finished a song, turning instantly to a new song. He did all the thinking for me so all I had to do was play.

I'm thankful for marriage. I'm thankful that I chose a wonderful guy to be married to.

No comments: