Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 8: Date Night

Friday night is date night! We have some great friends that we do a babysitting trade with. They have two kids the same age as our kids so the four of them have a lot of fun together. This week was our turn for a date. Mckay and I went to Chipotle for some delicious burritos.


Then we went to the mall. I'm working on our Christmas lists and wanted to get a few ideas and be able to try on some clothes without kids climbing around in the dressing room. I found some really cute jeans and a lot of other cute gift ideas for myself. Just in case anyone wanted to get me anything...
Journeys has some cute boots right now....

I'm thankful for date nights. Having time set aside for just Mckay and I is so great. I'm grateful for our wonderful friends who watch our kids. I always know they'll be safe and taken care of.

2 comments:

Katie said...

It's nice when you find the perfect people to swap babysitting with. It's almost as hard as finding couple friends or a spouse. :)

Mamacrapo said...

Those boots are super cute. I got me a pair of boots last year and I love them so much! Hooray for boots! Hooray for Chipotle! Hooray for babysitting swaps! Plus I love the way Mckay is doing the "Vanna White" with those boots. :)