Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 22: helpers

 I'm grateful for my little helpers. They love to copy and do what Mckay and I do. Sometimes they are actually helpful. Friday is homemade pizza night. I usually just make one big pizza for us to share, but since Halloween when I let the boys make their own personal pizzas, they now expect to make their own every time. It hadn't occurred to them before Halloween that they were allowed to touch the dough. Tonight, when I told the boys I was going to start making the dough for pizza, Connor starting chanting "make pizza, make pizza, make pizza" as he cleared the dishes off the table. 
You gotta have a clear space to assemble the pizzas! Connor is becoming quite helpful and I love that he saw this "need" without me saying anything about it. 

It should be noted that Connor is without clothes in the above picture because he was "helping" me clean the bathroom and poured Comet powder all over the bathtub and his clothes. He's not always so helpful.

They make the dough pretty much on their own. I tell Dallin how many scoops of each thing and Connor stirs.

I'm so thankful for my helpful boys.

1 comment:

California Crapos said...

Smart thinking, Sheri --you'll have pizza makers in no time. I'm hoping to get a floor sweeper and dish washer out of Scott soon.