Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 3: Skype

I am grateful for Skype. Since we live so far away from family (with our closest family being 1000 miles away), it can be difficult to travel to see family all the time. But with Skype, we are able to talk to and see our family more often. It's not as great as an in-person visit, but it's still pretty cool.
Tonight, we skyped with Mom and Dad Easton. Dallin and Connor love their Grandmas and Grandpas are are excited for any opportunity to see them.

On a similar note, I'm grateful for phones, internet, blogs, and any way that allows us to keep in instant contact with our family. We are loving this time we have to spend in Indiana, but it is hard being far away from our wonderful families. I'm grateful for technology that allows us to be close while far away.

1 comment:

Mamacrapo said...

Skype is a very cool invention, but I always feel a little self-conscious doing it. I'm so afraid I won't know what to say! Arrrrgh! The pressure!