Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 12: the first snow

It snowed overnight so I woke up to a surprise of fresh snow on the ground. 
 I love snow, but I especially love the first snow of the year. There's something so magical about it. I love seeing fresh, untouched snow and how it blankets the ground and anything it touches.

I'm thankful for snow because it gives us a good excuse to jump back into bed and snuggle under the blankets.

I'm thankful for snow because it means it's time to pull out warm sweaters.
I LOVE this chunky sweater that Connor is wearing. He got it for his Birthday and this is the first time he's worn it. And he was really excited to wear it.

I'm thankful for snow because it signals the start of my favorite time of the year.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I miss the snow. Cute sweaters. :)