Thursday, September 9, 2010

Up and Down

Dallin has been getting a lot better at pulling himself up to stand at things. Getting back down on the ground from standing is another story, but he's making progress. Dallin really loves to pull himself up by the bathtub.
He'll stand there and bounce on his legs for a bit.
Then he'll start throwing toys, washcloths, shampoo bottles, pretty much anything within his reach over the edge and into the tub. Today he stood up at the tub, got back down to grab some toys, and then took them back up to throw over the edge. I was so proud!

He's resisting "cruising" along the side of the tub. If I put something just outside his reach, he gets mad.
I know he can take a few steps and get it, but he refuses.
And he gets really mad.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hee hee, I love his angry face. I'm so proud of the progress he's making. Way to go Dallin!

John said...

Oh my! He's an angry elf.