Monday, September 20, 2010

Bumbo Escapist

I love Dallin's bumbo. It's the best invention ever. He can sit right next to me when I eat breakfast or when we eat dinner. Sometimes when I do the dishes he sits on the counter in the bumbo and patiently watches me.

Now that's he's getting more mobile on the ground, he's figured out that he can move around in his his bumbo.
Often I'll see him in a crawling stance, his knees in the bumbo seat with his hands out of it on the table. A few times he has even managed to "jump" out of it entirely.

Finally, after more than 17 months, I need to keep a careful eye on this kid so he doesn't fall.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yay for finally having to watch him. You got some good use out of that bumbo, though.

Karen C. said...

I love that Dallin looks so devilish as he is trying to escape his bumbo. He and that bumbo have had many happy times together.

John said...

He looks so wriggly! What a cute kid.