Friday, September 17, 2010

Tooth Brush

Dallin has always had a fascination with tooth brushes. Remember this picture from about a year ago?
Dallin would just stare at me the whole time I brushed my teeth.
(Side note: Dallin is wearing those very same pajamas right now as I am typing this, a whole year later. Oh Dallin....)

It shouldn't have been a surprise to me when it came time for him to get his own tooth brush and he loved it!
I thought with Dallin being so sensitive to anything you put in his mouth, he wouldn't like me shoving a tooth brush in there. I've offered him so many delicious foods that he has turned down, but give him a tooth brush with nasty fruity bubble gum tooth paste that makes ME gag when I smell it, and he's perfectly content to let you brush away.
Sometimes I just don't understand this kid.

4 comments:

Katie said...

That is really funny. Lucas likes his toothbrush too. They must be very hygienic. :)

Karen C. said...

He looks so proud of himself holding his toothbrush! Who knows, maybe if he gets enough practice with his toothbrush and toothpaste it will help with his eating.

John said...

Maybe he likes the way the toothbrush "massages" his mouth? He is a funny guy.

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! It is so amazing for a toddler like him to have the initiative to brush his teeth. He seems so fascinated with the tooth brush and the bubble gum flavored tooth paste. It seems you won’t have a problem with him and his oral hygiene in the future! And I think it’s a great idea to be playful with the kinds of toothpastes children use on their teeth. The flavor can take their mind off the fact that they’re actually brushing their teeth, and that’s one way to keep them enthusiastic about their teeth.

Su Cano