Wednesday, September 22, 2010

He's a drinker!

Dallin really likes to drink water out of a cup.
He prefers water. If you try to give him something else in a cup, he can smell it and he knows you're trying to trick him. He won't fall for it.
He's not very good at it yet, but he's learning. Most of the water spills on his shirt and not much makes it down his throat. I usually have to hold the cup for him, but today he seemed really interested in holding it himself.
I love how much he is growing up.

4 comments:

Karen C. said...

I love how much he is growing up too! But it scares me a little to see him with a glass glass. You should get him a plastic one. It will be lighter for him to lift. He looks so proud of himself.

Sheri E. said...

Mom, I do have some plastic cups. This glass cup was actually mine that I was drinking out of and he looked like he wanted a drink so I offered and he took over.

Julie Knight said...

I can't believe how much he's grown since you left. How exciting that he loves drinking out of a cup. I love the last picture with his precious eyes peering from the top of the glass. What a cutie pie:)

John said...

Very cute! Half the fun of drinking is spilling on yourself.