Thursday, October 18, 2012

One Year

Connor is One year old! 

He has grown up so quickly. He's walking like a pro, trying to say words and loves cars, balls or anything that makes noise or has buttons.

It's hard to imagine he was this small a year ago.
As great as my birth experience with Connor was, I'm glad we'll just be hanging out at home and relaxing this October 18th. 

He used to be such a calm, content baby.

And now he's a full blown toddler. He is so happy and has tons of energy. He gets into everything. He climbs on top of Dallin, and we're usually breaking up wrestling matches between the two on Dallin's request, not Connor's. He always destroys my best block towers.

He is strong and tough and not phased by most minor scrapes and tumbles (unless the reason he threw himself onto the floor was to get your attention, and then he can really scream). He is quite the monster.
 But we love him so much.

Happy Birthday, my little monster.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe how big he is! Happy Birthday.

Mamacrapo said...

I love this cute little angel boy. Happy Birthday, Connor. You're growing too fast!