Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Wrap-up

Here are the leftover pictures from the month:

This one kind of speaks for itself. Connor eating chips right out of the bag. Adorable.
(Yes, that is a blanket fort in the back of the picture.)

***
Since the weather has taken a turn for the cold, I pulled out the boys winter clothes in the next size. I found an outfit that I got at my baby shower for Dallin almost 4 years ago. It's 24 month size so he can just now fit in it.
 There are probably few 2 year olds that look cute in a one piece romper like this, and even fewer 3 1/2 year olds. But he finally fits in it!

***
Dallin will sometimes pass out on the floor after playing hard and Connor likes to torment him while he sleeps. Connor's weapon is a vacuum attachment.

***
Every time I pull laundry fresh from the dryer, Dallin climbs on top of the warm clothes.


***
We made the mistake of talking Connor for a "walk" around the neighborhood, actually letting him walk on his own instead of riding in the stroller. Now he has realized that there is no magical barrier around our yard and he has the power to leave it on his own.
Anytime we go out front, he takes off down the sidewalk.

 ***
Dallin helped me carve a pumpkin. I carved it and he put the cut out shapes back into place like a puzzle.

I love his eyes here:

And again with the eyes.
 Maybe he's trying to copy his pumpkin's triangle eyes.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Haha, I remember that huge romper outfit you got. We were so confused as to why you got such a big size, who knew it would be this long before he fit in it?

I love his eyes in the pumpkin picture, too.

Sarah Breneman said...

That video is hilarious! And Dallin just kept sleeping!

Mamacrapo said...

I love Dallin's squinchy eyes. I completely understand Dallin's love for laying on top of the warm clothes. I love to do that too! Connor is so funny torturing his brother. Those two guys are such good friends.