Monday, January 9, 2012

Today is a sick day.

Dallin and I are both sick today. Actually, I've been sick for a while so I'm starting to feel a little better now. But it hit Dallin with full force today. He has spent his day sleeping in our bed.
Or sleeping on the couch.
This picture pretty well sums up Dallin's accomplishments for the day: sleeping, watching some tv, water, and a tiny bite of cracker.

We can't forget about Connor.
He's just sitting around watching all us sickos.

All this sleeping is doing wonders for Dallin's hair.
He'll hate me for this picture someday.

3 comments:

Alan C said...

I hope you are feeling better soon.

John said...

I love Dallin's sick hairdo. He looks out of it.

Karen C. said...

Connor looks so calm. He's just chillin'.

I love Dallin's hair! Poor little guy looks miserable. I hope everyone is feeling better.