Thursday, January 12, 2012

More sick

We're on Day 4 of Dallin being sick. I'm better now, but Dallin is still out of commission. He's really not that different from "normal Dallin," he just wants to sleep a lot and he's really whiny. I now understand why my parents disliked it so much when we whined as kids. It's really annoying! It gets worse when you ask him what he wants. He just cries out something unintelligible; I don't think even he knows what he's saying. But the worst is when he does this repetitive moan/whiny noise over and over and over. (It reminds me of Spongebob's scream after Squidward tells him about the Hash Slinging Slasher. Anyone...?) I'm sure you're dying to know what he sounds like, so here's a video.


Yes, he's playing with mini marshmallows. I will try anything to keep him from whining.
I can't wait until my sweet boy is back to normal.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Poor little guy! I just want to snuggle him.

John said...

Strangely, I find his whining adorable. He looks so miserable. I hope he feels better soon.

Karen C. said...

Dallin is adorable even when he's whining. I just want to hug him and love him. I hope he will be feeling better soon.

Karen C. said...

Loved the Spongebob link, by the way...