Friday, October 1, 2010

I did it!

I made it to 30 posts in 30 days! I'm actually surprised that I did it. I was sure I was going to run out of things to blog about. Good thing I have Dalllin here. He can always come up with something cute to do. I do have to confess, there were a few times when I would write the blog the next morning and then post the time as for the day before, but I didn't do it nearly as often as I thought I would need to. And it still came out to 30 posts, so it doesn't really matter, right?

I can't promise that I'll keep posting this regularly. I might take a few days break here and there. I do think that I will be posting more than I did before, now that I'm used to it.

I'll close the last post of September with the same way I started the month. Dallin! I mentioned before that he is making great progress towards crawling. He will even do a real, normal crawl on his hands and knees every once in a while. He was doing a real crawl a lot on the day of this video, so I tried to record it. Of course, he never performs when I want him to, so this video shows his inch worm crawl. At least this is proof that he can get from one point to another.
(Sorry for my laughing and talking in the background. I couldn't help myself.)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! He's almost doing it. That's way more improvement from when I last saw him so I'm impressed.

Sarah Breneman said...

Oh my gosh he's so cute! That looks amazing. He's getting so good at crawling :)

Karen C. said...

He looks like he is having fun teasing his mother by not crawling on command. Little stinker! (A very lovable stinker, but still a stinker!)

John said...

I love the inchworm! He makes me laugh. Congratulations on making it to 30 posts in September. I looked forward to reading them everyday.