Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mystery Package

We got a package in the mail yesterday.
(I realized after I took the picture that I probably didn't want my address showing. Oops!)

It's always fun to get a package, and this one was even more fun because we don't know who it's from. There was no return address.
It was full of Halloween candy and goodies, like a Halloween pencil and those awesome Halloween rings with skulls, bats and spiders on them.

This awesome guy was in the package too. He's already hanging on our door.

Even the outside of the package was fun. It was decorated with lots of festive stickers and a fun Pacman-like maze that I am still trying to beat.
We've been trying to figure out who sent it. The postmark is from Salt Lake City, Utah. We're thinking that maybe it's from some Easton relatives there.

Whoever it's from, Thanks for the package! We loved it.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Secret package? Awesome!

Annie said...

We got one just like it... Graham really loved the stuff inside. It is nice someone was thinking of us... I only wish I knew who so I could thank them :)

Karen C. said...

What fun to get a package! I know how much you love decorating for Halloween, so I know you enjoyed it.

John said...

I love surprise packages!