Wednesday, March 24, 2010

One year ago

One year ago today was Dallin's due date. On that day, I was hoping to be doing this:
And looking as skinny as I did here:

But this is what I actually looked like:
Notice the hospital bag all packed and ready to go?
Oh silly past Sheri, you still have another week before you will even use that bag!

That extra week of pregnancy was not fun, but I guess it was worth it.
Align Center
In case you could figure it out from this post, one more week until Dallin's first birthday!

3 comments:

Alan C said...

Happy Birthday Dallin. What an exciting year it has been. I hope the next year as much joy, but a little less excitement.

John said...

Oh silly past Sheri, why do I feel like saying "Trix are for kids"? I was just thinking to myself, "Dallin's birthday is coming up." What an eventful almost year.

Katie said...

Oh I love squishy newborn Dallin. We should try on our wedding dress and see if we fit in it yet.