Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lonely Weekend

Mckay is in Indiana this weekend touring the Purdue campus, meeting with his potential professors, and being wooed by them so that he'll want to go there. Mckay told me that there is a Chipotle Restaurant close to campus so I think he's already sold on moving there. Since he's gone, it's just me and the babers at home until Sunday. It's very weird not having Mckay here. The days are pretty much the same because he's always gone then for school and work, but he's usually home at night and it's weird knowing he's not even in the same state! We haven't been apart this long for over 2 years and never in our married life. In case you couldn't tell, I miss him.

I've been trying keep myself entertained. I made some French Toast for breakfast.
The bread was a rosemary and olive oil bread. I know that doesn't sound like a breakfasty bread but it actually gave it a nice savory flavor to cut through the sweetness.

Luckily I have this little guy to keep me busy. We had fun playing with the mirror.

Dallin started doing this new thing. When he is playing with a piece of sting, a cord or something similar, he'll put it in his mouth and pull it back and forth like he's flossing his teeth. It's good to start proper dental hygiene when you're young! Here he is flossing with my headphone cord.

Today I'm going to hang out with my wonderful sisters and do girly things. It should be fun!

4 comments:

John said...

We have Chipotle in San Jose! If you move here, we'll have a baby so Dallin can have a cousin to play with, although I'm sure the mirror is fun too. The French toast looks delicious. I would eat it.

Jake and RaNette Free said...

Hey Sheri - I am sorry I did not know how else to get in touch with you. Forgive the blog intrusion (Very cute blog by the way.)

To say THANK YOU! for your entry on Dandy Giveaway and for your interest in Sweet Feet Socks -

You will receive 10% off your entire order
(In case you still wanted to get those socks you had your eye on, or get a few other pair.)

You have a coupon! Shop around: www.sweetfeetsocks.blogspot.com

I really appreciate your participation in the giveaway!
Sincerely,

RaNette Free
Sweet Feet Socks

Karen C. said...

I love the pictures of Dalberto making out with himself in the mirror. I think you should take John up on his offer to move to San Jose. I love the idea because I will get another grandbaby out of the deal. What could be better than that!

Alan C said...

The french toast looks really good. Dallin looks ike he is haveing so much fun with the mirror and the cord "floss".