Thursday, May 31, 2012

How to Landscape your Yard

Step 1: Marry someone who likes to landscape.
 And then you're done!

We did some work on our yard over Memorial Day weekend. As you can kind of see in the above picture, the grass originally went right up underneath the window and we thought it should have a little rock bed with plants in it. (We didn't think to take a "before" picture until it was too late, so this is the best you get.) Mckay is amazing and did most of the work himself. I did help quite a bit, but I was also doing other duties like watching the kids and making dinner.

Dallin spent much of the day in the water.
 And then when Connor woke up from his nap he joined the pool party.

We had Brats, zucchini, corn, and pineapple; all cooked on the grill. 
 (The onions on the brats were cooked indoors on the stove. Not as cool.)

Dallin falling into a meat coma.

I'll post the completed yard pictures later when I actually get around to taking some.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yummy dinner. And cute little water babies. Connor is such a chub, I love it!

Sarah Breneman said...

Dallin's meat coma looks an awful lot like my meat comas do! We're such a carnivorous family

Karen C. said...

Marrying a person who likes to landscape is a very good choice. I love the cute water baby pictures.