Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dallin, but mostly Connor

Apparently jumping is not the only thing that tires these boys out.
 Eating is also exhausting.
***
Connor has discovered how to get up on his knees.
 He can't really "crawl" yet, but he's scooting a little mostly backwards.

He is more active and trying out all sorts of new things. Of course, before participating in any kind of physical activity, he needs to stretch.
Then he does yoga. Starting with downward facing dog...
...and then moving into the plank pose.
I anticipate real crawling in the next few weeks.

Often when I feed Connor baby food, he'll make a face, almost like I'm feeding him lemons.
On another attempt to capture the squinty face, he kept moving back and forth in his chair and it was making me laugh.

6 comments:

John said...

Connor is really fun to watch. I can see some of Scott in him. They must be cousins. We're excited see you guys next week!

Megan said...

Oh my word Sheri, Dallin asleep at the table is precious!

Sarah Breneman said...

Those videos are funny! You made cute boys, well done!

Austin said...

Oh my goodness. Connor is so smiley!! Cutie.

Also, I wish I had a reason to go out to Indiana so I could visit you guys too (since I'm going to see Michelle for the second time soon)!

Katie said...

Connor's dimples are so cute!

Karen C. said...

Connor is better at yoga than I am. He looks so strong in those positions. I love the pictures of Dallin falling asleep at the table.