Friday, May 18, 2012

Bathtub and outside fun

Earlier this week I brought Dallin and Connor into the bathroom to bathe them. After the tub was filled, I went to grab clothes to change them into after the bath. When I came back into the bathroom, I saw that Dallin had climbed into the bathtub...on his own... fully dressed. 
 He was laughing and smiling, but that was probably because I was also laughing when I saw him.

Since Connor was born, I've always bathed the boys together, but I've had Connor in the little baby bathtub right next to Dallin in the regular bathtub. Yesterday, I decided to try putting Connor straight into the water with Dallin. Now that he's sitting up pretty well I figured he could handle it.
 They loved it.
***
It's finally beginning to feel like summer here. Dallin loves being outside so we have to find things for him to do to keep himself entertained. We taught him how to water the grass.

And he keeps an eye on the grill for us.
 We've been grilling a lot recently. Note: Grilled cheese on an actual grill doesn't really turn out very well.
***
Dallin had some friends over for a play date, and they somehow roped Mckay into reading a book to them.

3 comments:

Katie said...

How cute that the boys can take baths together now. I bet they love it.

Sarah Breneman said...

Dallin is just too funny! How do you even handle him?

Alan C said...

They are having so much fun. I love it. I love the photo of Dallin with the grill and watering the grass. The grass looks pretty good.