Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dinosaur Pajamas

Connor can now fit into these dinosaur PJs.  This may not seem like much of a big deal, but it reminds me of how small Dallin really is.

Dallin got these pajamas when we took a trip to California right before he turned 2. Becky thought he would look so cute in them and she was right!
He was 2 years old! And Connor is 6 months old. Big age difference.

Even more amazing is that while preparing to write this post, I came across a picture of Dallin wearing these pajamas on this last Thanksgiving.
Connor was a month old at Thanksgiving!! Dallin at 2 1/2 years could still fit into pajamas that newborn Connor would be wearing 5 months later.

I realized that I attach a lot of sentimental value to our baby clothes. I think back to when they first wore that outfit or the trips we took when they were wearing that. (Evidence: Connor at the WS walk wearing the same thing Dallin wore 2 years before.)
The 6-12 month size clothes that Connor wears now especially bring up memories because Dallin wore these particular clothes for over a year. He wore these clothes for his first Christmas, his second Christmas, while moving from Utah to Indiana...
Dallin was in these clothes for a long time and it's weird seeing Connor grow into them and almost out of them again so quickly. I knew that eventually Connor would catch up to him and they'd be wearing the same clothing size, but I didn't realize it would be so soon. The size gap between them is closing.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Connor is such a cute little guy grabbing his feet in that one picture. I didn't realize he would catch up so quickly either. You're probably going to have to get new clothes for Connor before you would for Dallin.

Sarah Breneman said...

I remember falling in those pj's for a long time! And they are still so cute! Way to go Connor for continuing the saga

Sarah Breneman said...

Dang it, I meant Dallin but my stupid kindle autocorrected

Alan C said...

They are both so cute. I love the photos.