Friday, September 30, 2011

Our week... in pictures


Dallin played the piano with me after church.
He was really getting into it.
***
I brought Dallin's old infant car seat out of storage so I could wash it and get it ready for baby #2. I walked away from it for a minute and came back to find this:
Look at him sitting in there drinking a bottle! He think he's still a little baby, but he's in for quite a shock in a few more weeks!
***
Dallin likes hummus. He really likes it. He doesn't so much care to dip bread or crackers in it; his preferred method of eating it is pure hummus on a spoon.
***
Dallin had a cardiology appointment this week. It was just a follow-up on his existing condition to make sure things are still going well. He still has a soft heart murmur, but his pulmonary stenosis is very very mild. (It seems like the pulmonary stenosis is the source of the murmur, so it's not an additional concern.) The doctor said Dallin is looking really great and we don't have to go back for another year! I'm fine with that because the exam room they put us in wasn't exactly childproof....

3 comments:

Katie said...

HAHAHA!!! I love that last picture. Yeah, not very child proof at all. Dallin really looks like he's getting to be a porker in the picture of him eating hummus. Way to go!

Alan C said...

If you want a little kid to check out something cool, you make it bright orange...I guess it worked. Glad to see Dallin putting on weight and getting into things.

Karen C. said...

Dallin is getting to be so big. I'm glad he likes healthy foods--like black beans and hummus. I wonder if he is still too young to take piano lessons (haha).