Thursday, October 6, 2011

37 weeks

Today I am 37 weeks into the pregnancy which means the baby is officially full term! Of course, there are still 3 weeks until the due date so I'm not quite there yet, but if he did happen to come now he'd most likely be developed enough and healthy. Since it's getting down to the end, I've made my list of all the things I still need/want to do before the baby comes. It's a pretty big list, but most of it is stuff that doesn't have to be done before the baby, but I'd like it to be. Things like getting a haircut, making more freezer meals, cleaning and organizing things. But I have my hospital bag packed, so I guess that's really all I need before baby boy is born. Maybe picking a name for baby boy would a good thing to have done before he comes...

Here's a picture of my belly at 36 1/2 weeks.
Now compare to my Dallin-belly at 36 1/2 weeks.
I think baby #2 belly is bigger, and definitely more protruding.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah, belly number two is definitely a little bigger. Have you tried cranberry chicken? It's way better than it sounds. I have a recipe i tweaked myself if you want it. It's a good freezer meal/fast and easy to make the day of too.

Alan C said...

It looks like there might be a baby in there.

Karen C. said...

Your belly is cute and round like a basketball. I think the baby wants out! How does October 18th sound for a potential birthday?