Monday, August 16, 2010

No longer in Utah

We have finally moved away from Utah and we are in Indiana now. It was quite an excursion driving halfway across the country with our car full to capacity with stuff. Dallin did really well in the car. That's probably because we broke the drive up into many smaller sections across 5 days. I don't think anyone in the car would have liked driving 25 hours straight. Especially if you had seen how full the car was.
As I said, Dallin did amazingly well in the car. He rarely cried or fussed. I sat by him in the back the whole time and that kept him entertained. He drank all of his bottles like a champ.

We stayed a day in Denver to see Mckay's family. We went to Elitch Gardens Amusement Park with some of the family.
They had a water park as well, and most of the little kids spent their time there. Mckay and I wanted to ride the roller coasters, so we had a few hours to ourselves to get as many rides in as we could. Thanks Annie and Jeannie for watching Dallin for us!

Mckay and I did spend some time at the water park and riding the water slides with the older boys.

Dallin was tall enough to go on one ride there: The Carousel.
I think he liked it.

Now we're in Indiana and getting unpacked. I'll post more on that later.

3 comments:

Julie Knight said...

Yay for Sheri having the internet again! Dallin looks like he enjoys the traveling.

John said...

Seeing pictures of Dallin always makes me smile. I'm glad he did well in the car. I hope you guys love living in Indiana. It sounds like an exciting new adventure.

Karen C. said...

Dallin looks amazing on that carousel. I envy how flexible his legs are! The car seat pictures are also adorable. Good luck getting everything unpacked in Indiana.