Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of School

Monday was Mckay's first day of grad school at Purdue.

Here he is all ready to learn!

And of course, a shoe picture.

(Apparently not everyone gets the shoe picture so I should explain. When I was a child, we would often get a new pair of shoes at the beginning of the school year. On the first day of school, my parents would take a picture of all the kids on the porch. Then we would all line up and they would take a picture of our new shoes. It's tradition!)

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love the shoe picture. You need to get some shoes for Dallin next time. Good luck. Mckay.

Karen C. said...

Love the shoe picture. Mckay looks very cheerful in his back to school picture. Keep it up, Mckay!

Sarah Breneman said...

I like Dallin's shoes best

John said...

That looks like a Book of Mormon door mat.