Friday, February 17, 2012

I hate you blogger.

I have about 3 or 4 blog posts rolling around in my head right now that I really want to write. Unfortunately, Blogger is being weird and it won't upload my pictures. I've been trying for 3 days now! And let's face it, my posts aren't half as exciting without pictures. No one wants to just hear about what I ate for Valentine's Day, they want to see it!

As a teaser (and to write them down so I don't forget what I plan to blog about), here are some upcoming posts you might see:

Connor, the lump
A little Halloween Fun
My new outlook on Chicken
A general catch up post on our life

Hopefully blogger will start working soon. I know you don't want to miss out on these gems.

2 comments:

Janene said...

Bummer on the photos not loading. My trick is to upload them to Picasa first (and adjust the size there), and then add them to blogger from that.

I, for one, want to hear about your new outlook on Chicken, although I do agree that pictures will make it better.

Katie said...

Windows Live Writer--if you don't have it already on your computer you can download it for free--SO much better. It's basically like writing it in Word first and then uploading it. You can select all your pictures at once and put them in your post!! Blogger hates uploading my pictures too :P