Monday, November 7, 2011

Now that we have another child to devote attention to, we don't always see what Dallin is doing until it's too late.
For some reason, he thought we would rather have all the toilet paper off the roll.
I love that he got up to sit on the toilet before doing it.

Dallin likes to "help" unload the dishwasher.
I'm not big on his method of unloading them on the floor.
But I think it's pretty cute that he sorted the plates one by one into their proper piles.
And I think this guy is pretty cute too.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Haha, Dallin is such a scamp! Don't let him teach any of his tricks to that angel Connor.

Alan C said...

I believe Dallin is making up for his delay in developing his "getting into mischief" skills. I love seeing him so happy with his "accomplishments"
I love the photo of Connor resting under the blanket. Hige them both hugs and kisses for me.

Karen C. said...

You must be feeding Connor some high quality food. He is already starting to have chubbly cheeks.
I love that Dallin is so pleased with himself for unrolling the toilet paper. Your boys are adorable!