Friday, May 20, 2011

Baby Bump

Some people mentioned that I don't look pregnant in those last pictures at the walk for WS.
Here's some baby-belly proof for you, or at least, proof that I've been eating a lot.
17 weeks

I know I don't look huge, but the baby is the size of an onion now and only 5 inches long, so I think I have an appropriately sized onion bump.

If I recall, I was about this size when I was this far along with Dallin, so at least I'm on track to have a 7 lb baby that never gains weight after birth!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, 17 weeks. You're almost half way. I can't wait to find out what gender it is.

mama to j and bean said...

You look great! I <3 the bump!!!

Alan C said...

I am excited for the baby, but that bump looks hardly bigger than a really good dinner.

Karen C. said...

Your "baby bump" looks about the size that my tummy is all the time! Dallin is too wonderful to be duplicated. The new baby will have to think of a different distinguishing MO (modus operandi) after birth--something other than never gaining weight. I vote for 'sleeping through the night' right off the bat!

heidi said...

Are you guys going to find out the gender? Your baby bump is cute!:)