Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A day in my life...

...written by Dallin

I hear people all the time saying that all babies do is eat, sleep and poop. Now I don't know too many other babies, but I know I'm a baby and I definitely do a lot more than that. Let me show you just a few things that I do every day.

I take baths.
And let me tell you, I'm a very modest baby so the picture taking in the bathtub surprised me.

I like to play with my mom.

And I like to play with toys by myself.

I seriously can't get enough of this thing. I'm not sure what it is or how it works, but these animals just spin around and around.


My mom tries to get me to roll over all the time, but I only do it when I want to. So most of the time I just smile and pretend I don't know what she wants. People are suckers for my smile.

But the weirdest thing today was watching my mom brush her teeth.
Why does she do that? Seriously, for like two minutes straight?!?!?

I'm baffled.

5 comments:

Austin said...

Seriously, best facial expressions ever. I think my favorites are the last one, and the bath taking one. It's like he absolutely CANNOT contain his emotions... ha...

Katie said...

That's hilarious. I love his confused face.

Karen C. said...

That is the cutest blog post EVER! He makes really good faces. The bath face is great and when he is watching you brush your teeth he looks so adorable. I'm surprised he still likes his mobile so much. He gets so mesmerized when he watches it. Such a cute little baby. I wish I could just hug him.

John said...

I start laughing everytime I see his bath picture. So funny! It looks like his hair is starting to grow out too.

Anonymous said...

he is such a cute boy!