Thursday, May 9, 2013

More felt food

A friend of Dallin's had a birthday so I made her some felt food.
It's been a while since I made Dallin's felt food for his 2nd birthday. It was fun to pull out my felt again and make my favorite food items. Most of them are repeats from food I already made Dallin. My sewing skills have come a long way in 2 years and these looked way better than my originals.
 
The brown paper bag was a new attempt. I made it from this tutorial. I was imagining it would be more grocery sack size, but it was more like a paper lunch bag.
Dallin threw his foot in the picture to give some size perspective.
 
I am in love with this felt "paper" bag. It was such a quick, easy sewing project. I want to make a bunch of them and use them for everything: gift bags, party favor bags, actual grocery sacks...

2 comments:

Katie said...

How am I just now seeing this post? I still haven't made any felt food yet, but yours always look so cute it makes me want to. Good job on the sack!

Mamacrapo said...

Making felt gift bags is a clever idea. Now you just need to make a felt sandwich to go in the felt lunch sack. Maybe a felt juice box too--just for good measure.