Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Recently

We have finally moved into our new house! And we just got internet hooked up yesterday, hence the lack of blog posts. We are still unpacking and getting things settled in, so don't get too excited because this post will not be full of house pictures. I want to get things looking a little nicer before we do the big "house pictures" post. However, the following pictures were taken in the new house, so you will get a sneak peek of it here and there.
Ok, this is actually outside the house. This was how our lovely front yard looked on the day of our walk-through. Don't worry, it has grass now. Though I think Dallin preferred the dirt and rocks.

Just after signing papers, we ate our first meal in our new home - Burger King.
Dallin thought it would be fun to sit down backwards in the bumbo seat, until he realized it was trickier to get out of it that way.
He also thought it was a good idea to try to climb into the little space between the refrigerator and the wall.
After getting stuck, he's learned very quickly to not try it again.

Last of all, a picture of my ever growing belly at 25 weeks.
Little baby No Name is moving and squirming all over the place. Sometimes he thinks it's fun to play the drums on my belly. He's got some rhythm! And as hard as I tried to keep it from him, he's discovered that his home extends all the way to my ribs now. I'm not very fond of it.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Bwahahaha! That picture of him stuck in between the wall and the fridge is hilarious. I can't wait to see the final pics of the home. That is one cute belly. :)

Anonymous said...

I must say, thank you very much for taking a picture of Mckay shoving the burger into his mouth! It totally made my day! One day in high school he decided to see how many little donuts he could fit into his mouth. I think he got 6 or so of them in there. I am sure he will remember better than I do, he was rather proud of himself :)
Congrats on the new house!

John said...

Congratulations on the house! I'm excited to see pictures of your place. Dallin looks right at home in the dirt. He looks excited to explore his new surroundings (the back of the fridge).

Alan C said...

I love the "wedged in great tightness" photo of Dallin. He really does seem to love the rocks and dirt. I am excited for the progress of Thumper.

Karen C. said...

I love the picture of Mckay sitting on the kitchen counter. Its like he's making the statement, "this is my house and I can do whatever I want!" I'm sure the reality is that there was no furniture and that was the only place he could find to sit, but I like my version better.
Dallin looks completely happy when he is playing in the dirt. I also love the picture where he is stuck between the wall and the refrigerator.
Last but not least, you are a very cute pregnant lady. Good luck keeping that little guy out of your ribs. You spent a lot of time playing in my ribs, so I guess this is 'payback'. Haha. I love it when you post lots of pictures!

Julie Knight said...

Sheri you are an adorable prego girly! How do you manage to be so cute?! Also I love the house. Congrats on the big move. I bet the extra space feels amazing.