Saturday, July 2, 2011

Packing

We've been busy packing up all of our possessions. Even the cute ones.
I promise we were not torturing our child. He never once cried or resisted. In fact, he was laughing and smiling. Mckay has a way of getting Dallin to do anything by laughing and making it seem like a game.

We close on our house in one week, and we are so excited to be moving! Our tiny apartment just gets smaller when you stack a wall of boxes in the living room.

I think Dallin will be a big asset in unpacking boxes when we get in our house.
You should have seen how quickly he "unpacked" this box of crackers.
(Also contrary to what these pictures show, I do put clothes on my child. This happened to be a particularly lazy hot day.)

5 comments:

Katie said...

I don't know if your tub has this, but all of ours have this sticker on the lid that shows a baby inside and then an "X" over it. Lucas sees that picture and thinks that it's a toy for babies and tries to climb in. Obviously he doesn't quite understand the "X" part.

Janene said...

I think Dallin would be great at unpacking all your boxes . . . the items just might not be in the same shape as they started. :)

Fun pictures!

Alan C said...

The tub full of Dallin looks like a lot of fun. Not much longer until you will be in the new house. with lots of unpacking to do.

John said...

I would climbing into the tub too if I thought I had any chance of fitting. Unfortunately, I'm just too chubby.

Karen C. said...

The last picture with Dallin and the crackers all around him is hysterical. He is obviously quite pleased with himself! Definitely a professional unpacker.