Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Overalls

While going through some of Dallin's clothes, I found a pair of blue denim overalls in a 12 month size. 12M is not quite his size yet, but he is getting much taller so I thought I'd try them on him. I think overalls look so cute on babies, but I wasn't sure if he would be too old to still look as cute in overalls.
He is definitely not too old for overalls! I think he looks so stinking cute in them!
And I am so proud of him that he fits into 12M size pants! There's still room to grow, but he is by no means drowning in them.

This boy has been very much into books recently.
He's constantly crawling to me with a book in hand and signing what he thinks is the sign for "book," but is actually the sign for "more." We're still working on clearing this up.

He has been mobile for 5 months but he's only just now realized that he can reach the books on the bookshelf and pull them off.
He's very good at only touching "his" books. He doesn't even care about the other ones.

He's loving pop-up books lately. He's usually very gentle with them and doesn't try to rip the pictures.
Usually.
He's even figuring out how to work the little pull tabs in the books.
My little overall boy is growing up so fast.

4 comments:

Katie said...

He does look so cute in overalls. He is looking so big lately.

Lisa Heinrichs said...

Definitely not to old for overalls soooooooo cute!

Karen C. said...

Oh my gosh he is so stinking cute. I just want to love him to pieces! The pictures of him reading his books are adorable. Its so amazing that he only pulls his own books off the bookcase. What a responsible little reader he is!

John said...

I'm definitely loving the overalls on Dallin. Now I'm considering a career change to auto mechanic or farmer so that I can start wearing overalls.