Monday, November 8, 2010

Embraceable - A Film about Williams Syndrome

I found out through some friends on facebook about a documentary film being made about Williams Syndrome. I have no idea when it's coming out or if it will be in theaters. I'm just excited that it's being made and I hope I get to see it when it comes out.


Embraceable - Trailer from Kent Creative on Vimeo.


This makes me want to start teaching Dallin how to play the piano. I think we have a few things to work on first though, like not eating the music or the piano keys. And being able to sit up at the piano without falling over.

2 comments:

Katie said...

That does look like it will be cool to watch. I'm excited to see what Dallin can do as he gets older.

John said...

I think I would like to watch this movie. Let me know if you hear anything more about it coming out.