Saturday, May 15, 2010

We're still alive!

You may have noticed that I haven't posted anything for a long time. It's not because I didn't want to and it's certainly not because I haven't had things to post about. After Mckay graduated (more on that in a later post) we moved to the Salt Lake area to be closer to his summer job. Mckay's uncle and aunt were generous enough to allow us to live in their basement for the summer so we can be close to Mckay's work. We haven't figured out an internet situation yet, hence my lack of posting. Even now, I am posting this from a computer at the library. I don't have any of my pictures with me here, and I know the only reason most of you look at the blog is to see pictures of Dallin, so most of our updates and stories will have to wait for another day. Trust me, they're worth checking back on. Hopefully, I'll be able to post more things in a few days. For the time being, know that we are alive and well.

No comments: