Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Blog-iversary

I've had this blog for an entire year now! Our family has done a lot of things and grown in many ways in one year. Here are a few things that have happened, in numbers.

1 beautiful baby boy born in March.
1 grad school acceptance letter.
1 huge tax return!
2 - number of bachelor's degrees Mckay will have completed by April. Then on to grad school!
3 - days Dallin was in the hospital while we waited to hear about his heart. And 4 weeks of him on oxygen at home before his heart was considered healthy.
4 - states Dallin has been in: Colorado, California, Nevada, and of course Utah.
5 - times my mom has come to visit (and she's here right now!)
6 - the number of days a week Mckay works and goes to school
7 - the number of days each week that we both work taking care of Dallin.
8 - the number of times I feed Dallin every day. You'd think he'd be bigger after all that!
9 - the most blog posts I've done in a month. I hope to make that number bigger.
10 - months it took for Dallin to double his birth weight.
333 - days our baby has been alive.
562,738 - smiles I've gotten from my sweet boy.

7 comments:

John said...

Congratulations on your blog-iversary! I've enjoyed reading all about your goings on. I've had a lot of good laughs from some of Dallin's more comical pictures and videos. Some of them I go to repeatedly on days when I need a good laugh. Keep up the good work!

Karen C. said...

What a creative and fun blog. I can't believe you have counted every single one of Dallin's smiles. What an attentive mother you are! (just teasing) Dallin has wonderful smiles. I can't believe I have visited 5 times in one year. I guess I just can't get enough of my grandbabies!

Katie said...

Yay for bloggity blogging. 9 posts in one month is good too. Keep up the good work cause I like reading.

Julie Knight said...

Yay Sheri! I love your blog posts and I love Dwallaburton smiles:) Keep em coming.

a bunch of BS said...

Are you sure about that smile count? I really thought it was more like 562,737.
:)

MGEalick822 said...

I LOVE YOU SHERI!

Alan C said...

Thank you for all of the blog entries. I think I have missed out on some of those visits to Utah.