Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

My 23rd birthday was last week. To celebrate I invited my siblings that live in Provo to come over for dinner a few days before my birthday. I made an Apple Stuffed Pork Loin Roast.
Very tasty.
Along with it we had Fettuccine, broccoli and salad.
And for dessert: Boston Cream Pie, one of my favorites and my usual birthday cake.
The birthday girl in all her glory.
We somehow didn't have birthday candles, so we stuck a match in the cake. Very resourceful.

My actual birthday was pretty low key since we had other celebrations before. Mckay and I went to Red Robin for dinner. You can't go wrong with a Banzai burger and bottomless steak fries. And later on in the week we took advantage of Coldstone's birthday club and got free ice cream.
Delicious.

4 comments:

The Easton Family said...

quite the birthday extravaganza! oh, and i expect you to share that boston creme pie with us some time. it looked fabulous! Happy birthday...again! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! love the cake.

Karen C. said...

Your birthday dinner looks fantastic. I bet it was delicious. I love Boston creme pie. That sure is a delightfully thick filling you have in the middle of it!

Kathryn Pepper said...

Happy Birthday Sheri!!! All the stuff you made looks DELICIOUS!!