Monday, August 3, 2009

Why I love my husband

On Friday, Mckay came home from work/school with this...
...for no reason. He knows how much I love daisies.

Saturday we went to the international food store. Mckay was so excited about the thai foods that we found there, and he made this delicious dinner.

It's basically a coconut soup, but it has this AMAZING flavor to it. It has chicken in it and you eat it with the rice.
Delicious!

He's going to make another Thai dinner tonight.

Don't I have a wonderful husband?

4 comments:

Crapos said...

I love it when my husband cooks, don't you?

Karen C. said...

Coconut Soup? I'm pretty sure I'll want the recipe for that. It sounds delicious!

Unknown said...

What a fantastic husband you lucky girl you! That coconut soup sounds amazing!

elise and jeff said...

Can I say YUM and Dinner please? I love coconut soup-Thai is my favorite food:)