Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Point Gardens

My mother has been in town for the past 2 weeks, so we've been trying to find fun things to do to entertain her during her visit. Yesterday, we went to the Thanksgiving Point gardens and took a tour on a golf cart. My brother Bret was our amazing driver, and Julie, Katie, and cousin Lucas joined us too. We had a blast. Dallin loved riding on the the golf cart. It was the combination of all his favorite things: being outside, riding around really fast, while being held. What's not to love?! (I guess he never really showed emotions that he "loved" it, but he was content the whole time sucking on his hand, and he didn't cry. That usually mean he likes it.)


He liked looking at the flowers


But he wasn't so sure he like us getting his feet wet in the fountain.

2 comments:

Katie said...

That was so much fun! Even though I was there and I know Dallin didn't like the fountain, he still looks so cute and happy in the pictures.

Karen C. said...

The pictures turned out great. I always have too much fun at Thanksgiving point. You guys are so much fun to play with. Thanks for the good time!