Saturday, June 20, 2009

Anniversary Date

Mine and Mckay's anniversary is tomorrow, so we celebrated by going out on a date last night. It's been a while since we've had the chance to go out and have fun, just the two of us. My sister Sarah was kind enough to babysit for us so we could go out. Even though Sarah is a very experienced babysitter and has been around Dallin a lot, I still felt like I needed to tell her how to take care of him, how to heat a bottle, and what to do while we were gone. Luckily, I didn't spend the whole time we were out worrying about how he was doing, because I knew he was in good hands.

First we went to dinner at Macaroni Grill.
We ate dinner at Macaroni Grill the night we got engaged, and I love italian food, so we like going there. After we ate we went to the Nickel arcade.
There were lots of really fun games there and we had a good time. We even managed to win some tickets. And with our abundance of tickets, Mckay got me a special anniversary present.
I think I'm gonna wear it every day. Dallin was asleep when we got home and stayed asleep for about 4 hours. We rented "Seven Pounds" (with Will Smith). It wasn't a very good movie. It was very confusing and slow. I think it was meant to be really cool and artistic the way they did it, but it just didn't work. We had fun trying to figure out why the movie was supposed to be good though.

It was a really good day and we had a good time. I love my husband so much and I'm glad I married him!

No comments: