Friday, May 29, 2009

Laugh of the Day

When I went out to my car yesterday morning, this is what I found...


If I were more insecure, I might be offended and hurt by this, but I just think it's funny.  Some kids probably thought they'd have a good laugh by writing mean things on peoples cars.  Even though our car is old, I don't think it's the butt ugliest car in the parking lot. Two other cars had writing on them.  One said "Gay" and the other said "Elmo."  We're still trying to figure out how Elmo is an insult.  The writing came off with a little windex.  I went out this morning almost excited to see what would be written on the car today.  Nothing.

1 comment:

Amy Jane said...

Hey, they did that in our parkinglot too! It was like a month or so ago. We were like the only car that didn't get hit, but I think it took some scraping to get it off- at least you could get it off with windex!