Monday, May 11, 2009

For Mothers Day, I got...

...a baby in a basket!


I wanted to take some really cute pictures of Dallin, ones worthy of framing and giving to people, but I wanted to wait until he had his oxygen off so he wouldn't have the stupid looking thing on his face.  It turns out he won't be getting it off until May 19th at the very earliest (That's when we finally got an appointment for to see the cardiologist in Salt Lake.  Who know if she'll let us take it off after that.  Here's hoping...), so I was getting frustrated because I wanted some cute pictures for Mothers Day.  My genius sister had a great idea: take the oxygen off and then take the pictures.  So here he is.  All cute and breathing on his own.  Don't tell his doctor.  She might make him wear it longer.  Or send us to the emergency room in an ambulance again.





The grass may have been a little too cold and itchy for him.




And of course, Dallin with his mother.



3 comments:

Amy Jane said...

Aw! Those are all great! I especially like the last one of you and Dallin, too cute.

Katie said...

Oh yay! They look so good. I'm glad they turned out. And you can only see the red marks from his stickers in some of them. He's so cute!

The Easton Family said...

Very cute...as I was getting Porter out of his cradle this morning I went to unplug his O2 to take him downstairs and realized that we never turned the valve on last night! He's to oxygen-deprived cousins, I guess!