Saturday, March 29, 2014

March odds and ends

Dallin is learning how to write his name. I don't know if you can see it, but this totally says "Dallin."
His letters have gotten even better since writing this a month ago. He amazes me.
***
 Dallin with a pocket full of Legos.
Good idea to keep them handy in a pocket. you never know when you'll need to build something.
 ***
I got my hair cut.
I haven't had my hair this short in a long time (like 15 years) but I really like it. Also, Connor took this picture. It's a little blurry, but he's getting pretty good.
***
 On St. Patrick's Day, we had our traditional dinner of Corned beef and cabbage. For breakfast, I made a green smoothie with spinach. 
I added a few too many strawberries so it wasn't quite the bright green I thought it would be. It was more of a "yoda" green, but still very tasty.
***
It has still been cold and wintery here, so Connor has worn this sweater a lot. 
He picked out the sweater and light wash jeans. It made me laugh all day because he looked like a 90's kid straight out of Saved by the Bell.

***
Connor (and Dallin too) really likes helping with the dishes. Every time they climb up to the sink now to wash their hands after a meal, they rinse a few dishes while they're at it. Such helpful boys! Before we shot this video, Connor said, "I'm doing dishes for you, Mommy."


No comments: