Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving

We hosted a Thanksgiving dinner at our house and invited some friends to join us.The menu was divided between everyone, so no one family had to provide the whole dinner. 

I made a pecan pie. Dallin ate all my pie dough scraps.
I also made the turkey, using the same brine and roasting recipe for the third year in a row. It's a keeper. 

Mckay helped Connor take a nap while I cooked.

Here is a picture of the whole spread.
We were all starving, so we dug in right after I took this picture. And then we were all too stuffed to think about taking any more pictures. 

2 comments:

Katie said...

Good job on the turkey! The dinner looks delicious. And Dallin looks so much like Mckay lately.

Mamacrapo said...

What a wonderful spread of food. I can see why you'd be tempted to eat and eat and eat. It was very good of Mckay to help Connor take a nap. They look so cute together.