Monday, December 5, 2011

Connor's Blessing

Part of the reason that we had family come visit for Thanksgiving is so that they could see Connor be blessed in church the following Sunday.
Connor did his part well. He stayed asleep and didn't cry at all through the blessing. He also did a good job of not spitting up all over his clothes or the beautiful blanket his Aunt Sarah made him. We're so grateful for the family who came to be with us. We're really glad that my parents were able to fly here for the weekend to attend the blessing.

We're happy that Connor is part of our family.

We love him a lot.

And I think he loves us too.
I love hearing the words of the blessing because it reminds me that Connor won't be a baby forever. Some day he'll grow up and be making his own choices and even have a family of his own. I just hope I can do the best I can to help him along the way, to teach him about life and how much Heavenly Father loves him.

3 comments:

Katie said...

What a cute little family you guys are.

Alan C said...

I'm glad we were able to be there.

Karen C. said...

Great pictures! I especially love the last picture with you kissing Connor. And the picture of Mckay holding Dallin kissing Connor. You guys are all just so cute!