Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's a....

...baby!
We had the 20 week ultrasound today and it's offical: There's a baby in there!

Oh, you probably wanted to know the gender too.

It's a boy!!!

We are so excited to be having another boy. We're already equipped to have a boy so that will make things a little easier. And he'll probably catch up to Dallin's size in no time so they can share clothes!

The ultrasound was great! This one seemed a lot clearer than what I remember from Dallin's ultrasound. We could see everything on our little guy. His heart, kidneys, brain, etc. looked great.

We even got an awesome/creepy shot of his face.
You know he's gonna be and already is a cute baby, but his face still looks like an alien.

We got a CD of pictures and videos from the ultrasound. I'm having trouble trying to post a video, so I'll try again later. Just know that he's so much cuter in motion!

His size is right on track with where it should be, so we're still looking at a due date of October 27th.
We're excited to have 2 boys that will be close together developmentally. I'm sure Dallin is going to be a great big brother and help out, but I think this little guy will also be able to teach Dallin a few things.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Yay!! Those pictures seem really clear compared to others I've seen. That face is super creepy. I can't wait to see the video. Come October 27th this little guy is going to have a fuzzy/silky owl blanket to cuddle up in.

Alan C said...

I am impressed with how much ultrasound photos have improved. I especially love the "foot" photo. I have always loved tiny baby feet.

Julie Knight said...

Wow those are great ultrasound pics. The face picture is creepy yet adorable all at the same time. Congratulations Chevers!

Annie said...

Congrats! We love boys around here! And you got some awesome ultrasound pics!! They seem to get clearer and clearer with time!

John said...

Congratulations! I'll bet Dallin will love having a younger brother to play with.